1Zendesk and Salesforce integration techniques can be set up for building the connection between the Salesforce and Zendesk accounts. Zendesk salesforce integration guide support and allowing the tickets associated with the Zendesk account. The guide helps in generating advantages and steps for building the integration.
Zendesk and Salesforce are responsible for building the contact, opportunity pages, and leads associated with both platforms taking the aid of the Zendesk salesforce integration guide. One can also proceed with the creation and editing of Zendesk tickets that is further followed by synchronization.
The significance of integration
Salesforce Zendesk integration techniques are responsible for the development of the increasing applications that can be worked out with the utilization of the Salesforce editions suggest developer edition, etc. Salesforce Zendeskintegration techniques are also supporting the additions including professionals with the AP add-ons and the salesforce API rights.
Salesforce Zendesk integration accounts can be administered with the help of the support administrator of both platforms so that integration can be inculcated. Salesforce Zendesk integration techniques can be resolved by checking the session of the Salesforce settings and connecting salesforce with the Zendesk.
Setting up the Salesforce session and the associated settings
The very first process of integration is in the need of the session on behalf of the salesforce and associated settings for avoiding any type of locking procedures of the IP address. There is a certain procedure for locking the settings of the session of the Salesforce integration.
There are several steps responsible for disabling the session of the salesforce which is already under the locked stage concerning the IP address.
The very first step is for logging into the Salesforce account and proceed with the process of clicking on the cog that is placed in the upper right pane. After you have successfully login into the account you have to click on the button named as setup and after that, you will be navigated to the left panel inside the heading of the settings proceeded with the security features, and ultimately have to choose the session settings.
All these procedures are related to the process of reviewing and allowing the lock sessions with the particular IP address which contains the specific origin concerning the check box in case it is not selected. After reviewing all the settings, you will get in touch with the display name of the session settings where there are some checkboxes related to the adjustment of the lock sessions to the IP address in which they are initially used or maybe they originated from.
Connecting Salesforce and Zendesk
The admin Centre is responsible to inculcate the integration of the 2 platforms and setting up the session that includes the location of the integration procedures. This information also includes certain recommendations and context of testing the integration with both the sandbox accounts keeping into consideration that the Salesforce sandbox account needs to be the initial designated account.
After you have successfully understood all the semantics associated with the sandbox account you need to get the connection between the two platforms by following the number of steps given below.
1. This initial step talks about setting up the administration Centre concerning the count of Zendesk. After the successful setting of this session, you have to click on the integration icon which is provided in the left sidebar, and proceed with the choice of selecting the Connect button which is provided to decide the Salesforce integration panel.
2. These steps are also responsible for selecting the instances in Association with Salesforce for setting up the integration between the two configurations of the cloud-based solutions.
3. These steps help us to get in touch with the window with the heading Salesforce integration set up where we can see some of the installation procedures associated with the managed package so that we can easily change the accessibility to the particular Salesforce metadata API. Here in the panel, you will also be asked to make logging procedures whenever you are getting redirected to the platform of Salesforce.
4. You have to keep in mind that whenever you are building a connection with the salesforce and the Zendesk account, you need to enforce the testing procedures for the integration of both sandbox accounts and therefore there is the requirement of disconnecting to integration platforms and then again moving ahead with the reconnection of both production accounts.
5. The next steps talk about the selection of the install managed package which is responsible for installing the package in Association with the Visualforce component and the Lightning web component.
6. You will also be asked to open the account of the Salesforce platform in the particular web browser or you can open it in the new tab for the installation process and utilize the feature known as the ticket view feature for viewing both the components been registered.
7. Now, the next step is to respond to the procedures of logging in whenever you are asked to concerning Salesforce in case you are not logged in to the account. After making the successful login to the salesforce account you have to open the private web browser for the same process so that the windows and the associated task ensure that you are activating a single Salesforce session for the same purpose. Now you will be able to address the window named as install Salesforce integration for which you have to go through the application name along with the version name and the publisher.
8.The next step is the installation of the integration platform and after you are finished with the process of installation of the package you can click on the button named as done.
9. You can finally come back to the administration center and hence, make the acceptance of the terms and conditions concerning the Zendesk account. The last option you have to choose is to connect and allow access by clicking on the allow access screen.
Building the user accessibility to the tickets of the account of Zendesk inside the salesforce platform
After you have successfully adjusted the settings in connection with both accounts are you have to portray the definition of the user profiles with the process to view the tickets of Zendesk.
1. The very first important step is taken for the selection of the user profiles for viewing the tickets. The step illustrates that you need to click on the icon named as-cog. This is present inside the salesforce account and for the exact location, you can go to the upper right pane and click on the name of the button known as a setup.
2. There is the presence of platform tools in the exact left navigation panel where you can choose the manage connected applications and proceed with the closing of the option of Salesforce integration for the application of Zendesk. The window gets displayed in front of you with the heading manage connected applications or connected apps. You can adjust the settings and the master level list and go through the notions for the permitted users as self-authorized for all the Salesforce integration with another account.
3. The Next Step is about editing the policies that are concerned with integration procedures.
4. After that you can click on the policy option known as OAuth Policies. After you have completed all the steps you need to adjust the settings related to the permitted users for approving the administrators and approved users for pre-authorized and ultimately click on the save button.
5. These are few procedures for formatting the pre-approved and finally you need to navigate to the manage connected applications page. When you are landed on the manage connected application page you have to click on the application name-Salesforce Integration for Zendesk. You can also choose the managed profiles under the panel of profiles.
6. You need to then select the user profile in the Salesforce platform where you can easily view the tickets of the account of Zendesk. After that, you can easily use the admin profiles for the integration of both platforms. One most important thing you are that you ought to consider is that the user profiles that have not opted won’t be displayed in the tickets of Zendesk. You need to click on the Save button for saving all the changes you have made for the integration.
Breaking the integration between both platforms
If you want to disconnect the integration between both the platforms you have to contact the admin center and make the certain configuration settings by moving on to the admin center of Zendesk. You can also choose the option of education icon which is provided on the sidebar on the left-hand side and click on configure. There will be certain changes in the Salesforce integration after clicking the configure button and the final change will be disconnecting both the integrations by opting for the button disconnect provided on the upper right corner.
We have covered an ample amount of information associated with the settings for the building ofZendesk integration with Salesforce. As a Salesforce developer, then go in favor of making use of the Zendesk salesforce app for building the integration and resolving the issues.