Create a Force.com project:
1. Launch the Eclipse Tool.
2. Click File > New > Force.com Project from the Eclipse main menu.
- Then it will ask Developer Edition org credentials. Like Enter a name for you new project, User name, Password and security token.
- Choose metadata components to download on your local machine. Click on finish.
- You have just created a Force.com project!You can see this below picture.
Create a Force.com Application:
1. In the IDE, right-click on your project folder and select New >Custom Application.
- Enter the name of the application and click on finish.
- You have just created a Force.com Application! You can see below screen.
Create a Force.com Custom Objects:
1. In the IDE, Navigate application–>src–>Application–> right-click on your My app’s and select New > Custom Object.
- Under Custom Object Properties, enter Object Name field and Tab out of the field and click Finish.
- You have just created a Force.com Object.! You can see below screen.
4. Verify that the object exists in your Force.com instance.Right-click on the My_object__c object in the Package Explorer, Choose Force.com–> Show in Salesforce Web to log in and display the Force.com Builder page for the custom object in the browser.
“Explore – Techila Global Services, A Salesforce development company”