“Maple advance” is an alternative way to get fast business funding. They offer 3 programs that reflect on the cash flow position and overall financial strength of business to expand or strengthen their businesses.
- Total Deposit Advance (TDA)
- Merchant Cash Advance (MCA)
- Business Loan
Facing Problem :
Maple advance came to Cloufi seeking a single system, which would solve multiple roadblocks through out the stages of lending procedure. From Origination, Underwriting, Syndication to Processing and Renewal.
Location: New York. USA.
Industry: Financial / lending Industry
Start Date – 3rd of March 2016
Go Live Date: 1st of March 2017.
What We Did
Moved client from Professional edition to Enterprise edition.
Techila Global Services designed and automated systems to:-
- Track the prospect merchant.
- Collect all relevant information and documents.
- Screen merchants thorough the underwriting process.
- Collaborate with syndicators to fund the deal.
- Initiate funding process with merchants
- Payback the syndicators and keep track of all the payments.
- Calculate all commission.
- Dashboard to project itemized commissions.
Return on Investment
- Turn around time cut down by 50% on
- Revenue growth by 30%.
- 360 degree visibility on every single transaction
Integrations with Salesforce.com:
- Decision Logic
Equipment renting for all business needs, from technology to restoration to aesthetics or construction equipment....
Slice Business Marketing Inc. is an agent of Merchant Services LLC a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank N.A., Walnut...
Finserv – Factoring services. Eagle Business Credit LLC: Eagle Business Credit is an Atlanta area factoring...
“Chitiz Agarwal also known as “Kumar” is a Salesforce.com evangelist and architect who has more than 13 yrs of IT experience. He has worked with big MNCs like Accenture and IBM and now running Techila Global Services from last 7 yrs and grown the company to size of 150+. He has delivered more than 700 projects on Salesforce.com till date and participated from initial requirement understanding to final delivery. His twitter handle is @ChitizAgarwal”