An emerging-growth nonbank consumer lender.
Loan Depot is a California-based holding company that sells mortgage and non-mortgage lending products. It is reportedly the second-largest non-bank provider of direct-to-consumer loans in the United States. They are an emerging-growth nonbank consumer lender and market leader offering home mortgage, refinance, and home equity loan products in all 50 states.
Facing Problem :
Loan Depot acquired iMortgage and several other companies. They needed a central CRM to manage all their open Deals. They also wanted to give their Loan Officers to have their own instance of Salesforce so to run independent of others
Location: Chicago. USA.
Industry: Finance – MCA
Start Date – 3rd March 2016
Go Live Date: 1st Feb 2017.
What We Did
- We built the system on Sales Cloud where we implemented end to end features for Mortgage industry like MileStones, Document generation etc
- We also did integration with LendingTree to fetch leads which are active in market
- We also consolidate their various Salesforce.com instances into one standard system
- We did data cleaning and merging of duplicate contacts
- Central CRM to manage all their open Deals
- Individual instances for Loan Officers.
- Increased efficiency.
Return on Investment
- Faster Turn around time on every request.
- Single pane of glass to view information.
- Increased revenue growth.
Equipment renting for all business needs, from technology to restoration to aesthetics or construction equipment....
Slice Business Marketing Inc. is an agent of Merchant Services LLC a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank N.A., Walnut...
Finserv – Factoring services. Eagle Business Credit LLC: Eagle Business Credit is an Atlanta area factoring...
“Chitiz Agarwal also known as “Kumar” is a Salesforce.com evangelist and architect who has more than 13 yrs of IT experience. He has worked with big MNCs like Accenture and IBM and now running Techila Global Services from last 7 yrs and grown the company to size of 150+. He has delivered more than 700 projects on Salesforce.com till date and participated from initial requirement understanding to final delivery. His twitter handle is @ChitizAgarwal”