Salesforce.com License Pricing
- Sales Cloud
- Service Cloud
- Marketing Cloud
- Field Service Lightning
- Salesforce Pardot Pricing
- Financial Service
- Advertising Studio
- Salesforce Community Cloud Pricing
- Salesforce Platform Pricing
- Salesforce Einstein Pricing
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- SalesforceIQ Pricing
- Salesforce CPQ Pricing
- Salesforce Quip Pricing
- Salesforce Live Agent Pricing
- Salesforce Live Message Pricing
- Salesforce Heroku Pricing
- Salesforce Einstein Analytics Cloud Pricing
- Salesforce Nonprofit Pricing
- Salesforce Inbox Pricing
- Salesforce Essentials Pricing
- Salesforce Dialer Pricing
- Salesforce CMS Pricing
- Salesforce Tableau Pricing
- Salesforce Government Cloud Pricing
- Salesforce Financial Services Cloud Pricing
- Salesforce Health Cloud Pricing
- Salesforce Philanthropy Cloud Pricing
- Salesforce Blockchain Pricing
Sales Cloud Pricing Salesforce Sales Cloud is one of the most fundamental and important components of the Salesforce platform. It is an automate CRM platform that helps business organisations in managing their sales in the most effective manner. Sales Cloud can be used by businesses for transactions pertaining to a Business-to-business (B2B) as well as a Business-to-customer (B2C) approach.Also, Sales Cloud is a product that can be customised by the users according to their needs and requirements. The key functions performed by this platform are making relevant business analytics, managing leads generated by users, driving sales and providing personalised customer services.Salesforce Sales Cloud Pricing is based on the packages in which Sales Cloud is made available to the users. There are four versions of Sales Cloud, namely Essentials, Professional, Enterprise and unlimited. Sales Cloud pricing is unique for each of these versions depending on the services provided by each of them.
- This is the most basic version of Salesforce Sales Cloud and can be used if you are a new and growing business in the market Essentials will cost you $25 dollars per month, billed annually per user This version provides basic CRM services like managing the leads generated by your sales team, handling the accounts you are catering to and tapping the opportunities as and when they arise. It also allows integration with Outlook or Gmail. There are no other exclusive and customisable features you get by subscribing to Essentials.
- Professional version offers more enhanced services at 75$ per month per user. Apart from all the services provided by Essentials, this version steps up the game of lead management by offering rule-based scoring of the generated leads and facilitated lead registration. This platform also helps you in serving your customers better by offering collaborative forecasting of the way they are likely to behave in future.
- Along with all the features included in the previous of Sales Cloud, Enterprise offers you an automated approach to managing your workflow and approval. along with increasing the efficiency of their tasks.
- This is the last and the most beneficial version of Sales Cloud as it provides you the highest degree of automation and all the services provided by the preceding versions. In addition, unlimited version also offers a round the clock support as well as configuration services to their users.
Service Cloud Pricing Salesforce Service Cloud is a CRM platform that helps a business organisation following B2B or B2C approach, in providing services to their customers in the best way possible. It is different from Sales Cloud primarily because it concentrates majorly on customer services and handling customer complaints or “cases”, instead of focusing on lead generation and acquiring customers.
Just like Sales Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud pricing is based on the four different versions designed for the users based on the services they provide – Essentials, Professional, Enterprise and Unlimited.
- This is the most basic version of Service Cloud that incorporates efficient Service Console applications and telephony integration. This feature performs all the generic functions of facilitating effective Case management by the users through computerised knowledge, at $25 per month for every user.
- This Service Cloud version offers all the services provided by Essentials, along with facilitating efficient handling of Service Contracts as well as Entitlements. This platform is higher in terms of degree of customisation, priced at $75 per month per user.
- The Enterprise version of Salesforce Service Cloud provides all the services of its previous versions as well as a highly automated API platform for providing enhanced web services to its users.
- This is the superior-most version of Service Cloud with the highest degree of automation and customisation. Along with the services provided by the preceding versions, unlimited version provides an efficient round-the-clock support and configuration services to its users.
Marketing Cloud Pricing Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a platform provides high automation and business analytics to enterprises, helping them make the best use of customer data and facilitating the process of marketing. Though the platform can be used by businesses that undergo transactions of any kind, Salesforce Marketing Cloud features are ideal for businesses incorporating B2C module.
Marketing Cloud pricing is based on the features it provides. There are different pricing models and packages unique to every service provided by the platform.
Email, Mobile and Journeys (Email, Mobile, and Web Marketing Pricing )
- The Basic version in this feature would cost an organisation $400 per month and would provide services such as effective email marketing and creating adequate content for communication. This package would also help you integrate with Salesforce Sales Cloud.
- The Pro version of Marketing Cloud would provide you services of Journey Builder along with all the features of the Basic version at $1,250 per month.
- The Corporate version provides all features of the previous version, along with enhanced mobile messaging services. At 3,750/month, his version also helps in predicting customer behaviour as it is powered by Salesforce’s AI component, Einstein.
- The Enterprise version of Marketing Cloud can be priced according to the quote business house sends to the developer. This version offers all the services of its predecessors and also allows you to manage multiple businesses simultaneously.
Social Media Marketing
- The Basic version is priced at $1,000/month for an organisation which handles two social accounts of the client and guarantees 20,000 monthly mentions on the concerned platforms. It also facilitates brand listing as well as engagement along with effective CRM integration.
- The Pro version is priced at $4,000/month and allows handling of 10 social accounts with 250,000 monthly mentions. This version also facilitates integration with third-party applications.
- The Corporate version is priced at $12,000 per month and allows handling 20 social accounts and 1.5 million monthly mentions.
- The Enterprise version boasts all features of its predecessors, allowing handling of more than 20 social accounts with no upper limit for monthly mentions.($ 40,000)
Advertising Studio Marketing Cloud comes with only one Basic version of advertising studio priced at $2,000 per month for an organisation, which helps the users in making the best use of their customer data for the purpose of charting out effective marketing campaigns. The product would also offer services such as refreshing audiences automatically, capturing leads in real time and using Journey Builder for advertising.
- The Basic Editionhelps you in using your customer database in targeting your customers in a specific manner and thereby making your marketing more impactful at $18,000 per month for an organisation.
- The Professional Edition, priced at $36,000 per month, comes with all the features present in the Basic version along with advanced tools pertaining to planning, analytics, personalisation and optimisation of services.
- Multi-channel Audiences Editionprovides the users with efficient support from Salesforce Einstein along with all the services provided by the previous versions after receiving the request of a price quoted by the business organisation.
Measurement and Analytics
- The Starter package allows a limit of 10 users and 3 million rows for making the best use of relevant business data in understanding your KPIs, integrating your business data and getting AI insights at a price of $3,000 per month for an organisation.
- The Growth package, priced at $10,000 per month, allows a limit of 20 users and 20 million rows with all the services provided by the Starter package.
- The Plus package is provided to the users after receiving a quote from the client firm, which allows a limit of 80 users and 100 million rows.
- Interaction Studio allows you to use multiple channels of communications to interact with your customers and orchestrate efficiently between them. You can avail these services by requesting a suitable quote.
- Interaction Studio with Lifecycle Insights will provide all the Interaction Studio services, along with insightful and productive insights pertaining to the life cycle of your business, allowing you to increase the degree of personalisation you provide to your customers.
Salesforce Community Cloud Pricing Salesforce Community Cloud is a platform that facilitates sift and effective communication between the organisation employees and between the business and their partners and other relevant entities. The platform is suitable for all business types and for employees possessing all levels of expertise. It makes use of targeted recommendations and Lightning Community Builder in order to facilitate efficient communication similar to a corporate social media platform. The Salesforce Community Cloud Cost starts at $250 per month which is billed on an annual basis. There are majorly two versions available – Employee Communities that cost $25 per user per month, and Partner Communities that cost $500 per month which can be used in driving more sales.
Salesforce Platform Pricing Salesforce Platform facilitates the users to perform an array of activities by building relevant and effective cloud-base applications that serve several functions and allow businesses to cater to their customers in the best possible manner.
It is important to consider Salesforce Platform cost in order to make sure your team is able to perform their tasks in an effective manner and to ensure your business organisation runs smoothly. There are two versions of Salesforce platform available for the users according to the services they provide – Platform Starter and Platform Plus.
Platform StarterThis is the Salesforce Platform Starterbuilt to access 10 custom objects, price at the rate of $25 per month for every user. It helps you in building the most productive applications across varied platforms that would help you in increasing your productivity and marketing efficiency. Platform starter undertakes process automation and helps you make use of Lightning Builder in developing the concerned applications. It also facilitates integration to third-party applications using AppExchange and has enhanced reports and dashboards in its interface that are highly customisable.
Platform PlusThis is the Salesforce Platform Starterbuilt to access 10 custom objects, price at the rate of $25 per month for every user. It helps you in building the most productive applications across varied platforms that would help you in increasing your productivity and marketing efficiency. Platform starter undertakes process automation and helps you make use of Lightning Builder in developing the concerned applications. It also facilitates integration to third-party applications using AppExchange and has enhanced reports and dashboards in its interface that are highly customisable.
Salesforce Einstein Pricing (Einstein Analytics Pricing) Salesforce Einstein is a highly automated artificial intelligence component incorporated in the new user interface of Salesforce Lightning. This component scans the customer data and the activities performed by your employees, making several important predictions and analytics that would help you in making several key decisions for your business enterprise.
Based on the business areas dealt with and the services provided, Salesforce Einstein cost is designed in three versions – Einstein Predictions, Einstein Analytics Growth and Einstein Analytics Plus.
- As the name suggests, Einstein Predictions is the basic version of Salesforce Einstein that is dedicated to making important predictions regarding the manner in which your customers are likely to behave. Priced at $75 per month for every user, Einstein Predictions help you in catering your customers in the best way possible by effective use of Einstein Discovery.
Einstein Analytics Growth
- This is a more advanced version of Salesforce Einstein that is dedicated to making important business analytics at the cost of $125 per month for every user. Though this version does not make predictions and use Einstein Discovery, it makes a thorough assessment of your business data and makes critical sales as well as service analysis with the help of Analytics studio. It also has an elaborate and highly automate data platform that helps scanning, assessing and analysing all relevant business data in an effective manner.
Einstein Analytics Plus
- Einstein Analytics Plus is the most advanced version of Einstein you can opt for, having features of both its predecessors. At the price of $150 per month for every user, Einstein Analytics Plus makes efficient customer predictions as well as carries out productive sales and service analytics pertaining to your business organisation. In addition to these services, this version also incorporates Einstein Data Insights to further enhance making sense of your valuable data.
Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Cloudcraze and Demandware) Pricing Digital marketing is booming and e-commerce is the need of the hour. Salesforce Commerce Cloud is a platform built in the module of Software-as-a-Service (Saas) that helps its users in handling their e-commerce operations in the most effective manner. Being highly scalable and a cloud-based platform, Salesforce Commerce Cloud helps your team in getting rid of managing technical roadmaps when it comes to managing your e-commerce venture. Commerce Cloud also makes sure you are always ahead of the curve by carrying out the best e-commerce practices.
In order to be in sync with the latest trends and technologies in the market, Salesforce Commerce Cloud keeps updating its tools and features on a regular basis, allowing you first-grade tools to perform all the relevant technologies.
However, it is important to ascertain Salesforce Commerce Cloud cost before diving into the platform. There are various versions of Commerce Cloud priced differently, both if your business undertakes B2B or B2C communication.
If Your Business Undertakes B2B Communication
- The Starter version of Commerce Cloud here would help you manage only 1 storefront pertaining to your e-commerce venture, allowing you to maintain a maximum of 7,500 Stock Keeping Units (SKUs), i.e. individual number of products you are willing to sell to your customers. You can get a suitable price from the developer by requesting a quote.
- The Growth version of Salesforce Commerce Cloud helps you in managing a maximum of 5 storefronts and allows you to maintain up to 75,000 SKUs. In addition to this, Growth version also allows you to handle orders on multiple channels simultaneously. You can get an ideal price for this version by requesting a suitable quote to the developer.
- The Plus version offers you services pertaining to a maximum of 10 storefronts and allows you to manage 750,000 SKUs efficiently. This version also allows you to manage multiple channels through a centralised platform, the purchase of which can be done by requesting an adequate quote to the developer.
If Your Business Undertakes B2C Communication
- The Starter version of Salesforce Commerce Cloud here would allow you to manage only one site per user for your e-commerce venture, with two price books. Also, it would provide you with 750,000 credits for using On-demand Sandbox. You can avail this basic version by quoting a suitable price.
- The Growth version allows you to maintain a maximum of five sites simultaneously with 10 price books. It would provide its users with 1.2 million credits for using On-demand Sandbox. You can get this version by quoting a suitable price to the developer.
- The plus version of Commerce Cloud has no limits to the number of sites it allows you to manage or to the price books you can use. Also, it would provide you with two million merits for using On-demand Sandbox. You can purchase this version by sending suitable quote to the developer.
SalesforceIQ Pricing SalesforceIQ is a unique and creatively built version of Salesforce CRM that is designed especially for small and growing businesses. This platform can be set up in a matter of minutes and it does not require manual coding, which makes the development easy for the ones who are not well-versed with the field of programming and coding.
The core objective of Salesforce IQ is to minimise coding and simplify the otherwise complex tasks performed by business organisations, so that the employees can concentrate more on driving sales and less of coding and software development.
However, as the platform is ideal for small and growing businesses, it is important to ascertain SalesforceIQ cost before getting it installed in your organisation. This platform is a part of Salesforce Lightning and its pricing model is explained here:
- You can opt for a free trial for thirty days in order to get familiar with the features before undertaking actual implementation.
- Lightning Essentials – You can opt for this package for $25/month for every user (billed annually).
- Lightning Professional – You can opt for this package for $75/month for every user (billed annually).
- Lightning Enterprise – You can opt for this package for $150/month for every user (billed annually).
- Lightning Unlimited – You can opt for this package for $300/month for every user (billed annually)
Salesforce CPQ Pricing (Steelbrick) CPQ stands for Configure Price Quote. Salesforce CPQ is a platform that helps its users in generating quick and effective sales quotes for their prospects in a professional manner, minimising the amount of errors likely to be committed in doing the same.
The platform helps you in catering your customers in a personalised way by configuring the quotes you generate for them. Every customer has a unique way of being dealt with and CPQ allows you to provide specific offering to them in an automated and efficient manner. Salesforce CPQ also allows you in coming up with the best pricing model and setting the most ideal price for your products, followed by helping you in making the right quotes to the right entities.
Salesforce CPQ cost is designed according to the services provided by its four distinct versions.
- This is the most basic version of Salesforce CPQ that offers you with basic configuration, pricing and quoting services along with an enhanced product catalogue and a price book. This version can be chosen if your business is small and growing with no complicated considerations to be made.
- Einstein Analytics Plus is the most advanced version of Einstein you can opt for, having features of both its predecessors. At the price of $150 per month for every user, Einstein Analytics Plus makes efficient customer predictions as well as carries out productive sales and service analytics pertaining to your business organisation. In addition to these services, this version also incorporates Einstein Data Insights to further enhance making sense of your valuable data.
CPQ And Billing Growth
- This version provides all the services included in the previous CPQ versions, and also allows its users to generate and maintain revenue and invoice schedules pertaining to the customers of the concerned client. You can purchase this product by requesting a suitable quote to your developer.
CPQ and Billing Plus
- This is the most enhanced version of CPQ you can purchase as it has all the features of its predecessors and also facilitates complicated reporting of the revenue generated by the organisation. You can purchase this version by requesting a suitable quote to the concerned developer.
Salesforce Quip Pricing Handling and maintaining business documents is very important in running a business organisation successfully. As the market is getting increasingly crowded and business operations are getting more and more complicated, the need for efficient document management is also always on the rise. Quip is a platform that provides its own unique and exclusive office suit, including platforms for word processing, making presentations and creating spreadsheets.
Salesforce has effectively integrated with Quip in order to provide the best mix of services from both the platforms to their customers. The users can now use the valuable customer database and use the same in order to manage many of the important documents using a centralised platform.
Salesforce Quip cost depends on the versions it has rolled out for the users offering specific services to their customers.
Starter ($10/month per user)
This is the most basic version of Salesforce Quip that you can purchase. You also have an option to opt for a trial version of this package and purchase the same later. It allows its users to manage an unlimited amount of spreadsheets, documents and slides regarding important business matters. This version also facilitates personal as well as group chats for the users, along with the platform working seamlessly on desktops as well as mobiles and tablets.
Enterprise ($25/month per user)
Apart from having all the features of the Starter version, Enterprise facilitates the users to work with a single sign-on. It also makes effective use of Enterprise API platform and allows a higher degree of user customisation, also applicable for certain live applications.
Quip for Customer 360
This is the most advanced version of Salesforce Quip that you can purchase by requesting a suitable quote to the concerned developer. Apart from all the features incorporated in the previous versions, Quip for Customer 360 enables the users to edit documents and spreadsheets belonging to Quip live on the platform of Salesforce. It also facilitates an effective 2-way link between Salesforce and Quip data, providing a wholesome platform for service, sales and marketing functions performed by a business organisation.
Salesforce Live Agent Pricing You must have seen a window popping up in one of the lower corners of a web page as you land on it, showing a customer executive available for you to chat with. Salesforce Live Agent is exactly the same tool. It is one of the native Salesforce tools that allow the customer executives of an organisation to talk to their customers or visitors as they visit the concerned website.
Live Agent makes sure the visitors don’t have to go on waiting for a longer period of time in order to getting their issues resolved and their questions answered. The tool allows the customers to chat with executives on a real time basis with quick and effective responses. This is an ideal tool for a business having a limited support team and if the business wants to use the same in order to provide highly personalise services to their customers.
Salesforce Live Agent cost is generally included in the cost of Salesforce Service Cloud as it is essentially a component of the same. You can also opt for a trial version of Live Agent in order to check out certain specifications. In order to individually purchase the platform, you can send an adequate quote to the concerned developer and get it for the best price.
SalesforceLiveMessage Pricing It is always important for a marketing team to communicate efficiently to their customers and choose the best communication channel to do so. SalesforceLiveMessage is a platform that helps its users to communicate with their customers through the channel of mobile messages in an effective manner by using agents or bots.
As the number of customers handled by a business organisation is fairly high in recent times and there is an increasing need for providing personalised services to the customers, LiveMessage helps in approaching each of your customers using a highly automated platform and cater to them in a specialised manner. The platform allows your customers to choose a convenient platform for communication, be it text messages or Facebook messenger, and facilitates a productive, quick and effective two-way communication which is essential for smooth functioning of a business organisation.
If you want to get LiveMessage running in the your business system, it is important to ascertain SalesforceLiveMessage cost, which is generally included in Salesforce Service Cloud if you opt for the concerned add-on. You can also avail a free trial version of the platform that would offer you all the basic features that you can try before making the final purchase. The cost of LiveMessage starts with $75 per month for every user, billed on an annual basis. You can opt for more advanced versions depending on the services you want to avail.
You can also choose to have LiveMessage installed as an add-on to Lightning Enterprise by paying $150 per month for every user or as an add-on to Lightning Unlimited by paying a sum of $300 per month for every user.
Salesforce Field Service Lightning (FSL) Pricing Salesforce Field Service Lightning is a platform essentially built to help the on-site and off-site tools work in synchronisation with each other. The tool helps the users to enhance the services being offered by delivery executives on field by facilitating faster and more specific product deliveries. It also provides high degree of automation and customisation services pertaining to the phone to field on the concerned platform.
Field Service Lightning helps your team in taking and resolving calls pertaining to the concerned field services faster, thereby enhancing the productivity of your on-field employees. It also provides automation in activities such as scheduling important appointments and ensuring the products are stored and dispatched on time, keeping adequate track of all the similar activities performed by your employees. Salesforce Field Service Lightning cost is determined according to the five major packages or versions offered by the developer.
Contractor ($50/month per user)
This is the cheapest and the most basic version of Field Service Lightning. It helps you in taking all your work orders, booking important appointments and keeping efficient track of your inventory. The platform can also be accessed via Android and iOS mobile applications, ensuring high flexibility.
Contractor Plus ($75/month per user)
This is the version that comes with all the features of the Contractor version. Additionally, it allows you in managing the opportunities generated by your sales team and also helps your team in making the most suitable quotes to the relevant entities. This version ensures a high level of customisation in its services and also gives access to Dispatcher Console to its users.
Dispatcher ($150/month per user)
This version of Salesforce Field Service Lightning is a more enhanced and more customisable than the Contractor and Contrator Plus versions. However, it is important to note that in spite of providing all the services the two previous versions provide, Dispatcher does not come with an Android and/or iOS mobile application for the users to use on the go.
Technician ($150/month per user)
In this version, the users can optimise their work orders using high automation and also keep a track of all the opportunities generated by the employees. The platform makes sure every user is duly notified with relevant updated regarding to the pending as well as ongoing tasks being performed by the team. It also helps in keeping effective track of the asset and/or products you are dealing in on real-time basis, with a customisable Android and iOS mobile application.
Field Service Lightning Plus ($200/month per user)
This is the most enhanced version of Field Service Lightning a user can opt for as it combines the features of all the versions mentioned above and offers the functionality of Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud. Apart from providing services such managing work orders, booking appointments, optimising sales activities, keeping a track of inventory, providing access to Dispatcher Console and having Android and iOS mobile applications, Field Service Lightning Plus also facilitates your sales team in the crucial practices of cross-selling and up-selling their products in the market, helping your business grow and prosper.
Salesforce Pardot Pricing Salesforce Pardot is essentially a Salesforce platform that is dedicated to provide automation and carrying out business analytics for the concerned clients. It is built specifically for businesses that follow the B2B route of communication, ideal for the enterprises which have a limited customer database but a higher value of sales.
Some of the major services provided by Salesforce Pardot are those of effective management of leads generated and providing efficient email marketing services to the users. Being strongly sales driven, Pardot helps you in recording the sales generated by your sales team, segregating them according to their priority; qualifying them and helping you nurture them in the best way possible. It also helps you in charting out highly automated and effective email marketing campaigns to reach out to your customers in a better way. Salesforce Pardot cost is designed according to the three models or versions in which its services are classified.
- This is the basic version of Salesforce Pardot available to the users, offering fundamental Pardot services such as email marketing and nurturing of the leads generated by the sales team, at the cost of $1,250 per month for every 10,000 contacts dealt by the user.
- This is a more advanced version that provides all the serviced offered by Growth, along with helping the users in generating new leads. It also provides a higher degree of automation pertaining to the marketing activities carried out by your team such as scoring leads in multiple categories and carrying out social profiling of the same. This version can be purchased at $2,500 per month for every 10,000 contacts dealt by the user.
- This is the most advanced version of Salesforce Pardot that provides all the features present in the previous two versions. Additionally, this version also makes use of artificial intelligence in making adequate predictions regarding the way in which the customers are likely to behave, helping you in taking important business decisions. This version can be purchased for $4,000 per month for every 10,000 contacts dealt by the user.
Salesforce Heroku Pricing It is extremely important for a business to have a web or mobile application for its services in order to increase sustenance and visibility in the market. Heroku is a platform that helps you in doing just that. It is a Platform as a Service (PaaS) that facilitates developers in deploying, scaling and managing the latest applications.
Heroku is fairly automated and highly systematic in a way that allows the developers not to worry about intricacies such as the app infrastructure, hardware and maintaining the servers effectively. It helps the developers to focus fully on the core objectives to get fulfilled. The platform is built to increase the productivity of developers by providing various tools, workflows, polyglot support and other relevant services.
Salesforce has integrated with Heroku in order to enhance their user’s experience of using the platform. This has led to businesses getting the best of both worlds. You can now make use of the valuable customer database stored in Salesforce in deploying the application you build using Heroku and vice versa.
Salesforce Heroku cost depends on the version you choose to purchase depending on the services the platform provides and the requirements of your organisations.
- At a cost of $7 per month (billed annually), you can purchase the most basic version of Salesforce Heroku, which you can also try for free before making the purchase. This version would provide you with an ecosystem of services that allow efficient and accurate management of data and certain basic add-ons. This is suitable for businesses that are new and still finding their footing in the market.
- This is a more advanced version of Salesforce Heroku that offers all the features of the Hobby version along with tools that help a collaborative development of the applications you build for your teams. This version is also more customisable and you can use the same for integrating your data from Heroku to Salesforce on point-and-click bidirectional basis. The professional version also provides the users with the option of auto-scaling for the professional-tier dynos.
- The Enterprise version of Salesforce Heroku is the most advanced version a business can avail and it provides all the features present in the previous version. In addition to these features, the version also comes in compliance with PCI and HIPAA for managing all your applications and handling all your business data. Moreover, the version also has a capacity for production resource that matches international standards, along with network-isolated runtimes that are highly secure and reliable.
Salesforce Einstein Analytics Cloud Pricing As the name suggests, Salesforce Analytics Cloud is a program built ideally for medium and large business enterprises in order to carry out productive analyses of their valuable data. The system takes all the relevant data into consideration, does a thorough scan of the same and makes suitable analysis for the users in the form of expressive and dynamic visuals.
Also known as Einstein Analytics, the platform does not just give you the results and lets you know the facts about increase or decrease in your productivity, it also gives you a valid reason for this same. This helps you in understanding the root of several problems and allows you in fixing them. Analytics Cloud also helps businesses in making certain predictions regarding the manner in which their current or potential customers are likely to behave. This allows the marketing team to approach their customers at the ideal time and in a personalised manner. This program also facilitates project managers in charting out effective plans for their projects by letting them know the strengths and weakness of their team as well as the opportunities they can tap in order to complete the project successfully.
Salesforce Analytics Cloud cost largely depends on the version you want to purchase according to the needs and requirements of your business. The services of the same can be availed in three versions – Einstein Predictions, Einstein Analytics Growth and Einstein Analytics Plus.
- This is the most basic Analytics version you can buy, which will provide you the most basic features. It would give you an access to Einstein Prediction Builder that helps you in making valid predictions about several important aspects of your team as well as business as a whole. This version would also come with Einstein Discovery, an important artificial intelligence tool using which you can ascertain important patterns in your data without having to build extensive data models.
Einstein Analytics Growth
- This is a more advanced version of Salesforce Analytics Cloud that is specialised in analysing the sales you conduct and the services you provide to your customers. This version comes with a built-in Analytics Studio that automates the work of your sales team to a great extent and gives you valuable feedback regarding an array of services you have been providing. It also has an efficient data platform that helps you in handling your customer database in a productive manner. However, it does not provide you the features present in Einstein Predictions.
Einstein Analytics Plus
- This is the most advanced and customisable version of Analytics Clouds a user can purchase. This version boasts features of both Einstein Predictions and Einstein Analytics Growth. In addition to these features, Einstein Analytics Plus also provides you with tools and components that allow you in getting important insights regarding the valuable business data you possess. This would help you in putting the data in appropriate use and save you considerable time.
Salesforce Nonprofit Pricing When it comes to providing services to organisations, Salesforce doesn’t limit itself to the ones conducting business. Salesforce also provides its services to organisations that have chosen to go the non-profit way and whose primary goal is to strive for betterment of the society. Salesforce Nonprofit is a platform specially designed to cater to NGOs and other relevant non-profit organisations, allowing the use of technology to make their tasks easier.
Salesforce Nonprofit allows these organisations to keep a track of all the data related to the people they are serving, the employees volunteering for the organisation, the donors registered with them and other similar information. The platform would help the users in keeping an automated track of their activities and facilitating important records and spreadsheets regarding important activities.
Owing to the personalised services offered by Salesforce, you can also use Salesforce Nonprofit in maintaining healthy relationships with your donors and volunteers. The platform also helps you in charting out the best plans regarding the matters relating to fundraising.
If you want to use the services provided by Salesforce Nonprofit, you will have to opt for an add-on named Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP) along with Lightning Enterprise or Lightning Unlimited. Salesforce Nonprofit cost is also specific to the Lightning version you are paring the platform with.
Sales Cloud Enterprise Edition+ Nonprofit Success Pack
- If you go for this package, you will be able to avail all the Lightning Enterprise features along with highly automated services relating to managing your volunteers, donations and constituent relationship efficiently. You can also handle your daily grants using this platform, along with having an access to the vast content library and seamless mobile customisation.
Lightning Unlimited + Nonprofit Success Pack
- This is a more advanced package you can purchase which would give you all the benefits of Lightning Unlimited, along with the facility of importing your data from NPSP in a faster and more effective manner. It also comes with a round the clock customer support feature (toll-free) with provisions of unlimited online training for your employees. The package incorporates enhanced API and gives you exclusive access to developer pro sandboxes as well as more than a hundred admin services. Moreover, this platform would allow the users to add custom objects according to their needs and preferences.
Salesforce Inbox Pricing Communication is the key to success for any business enterprise. You need to communicate with your customers in the most effective manner in order to close deals and conduct sales faster. However, it is important to choose the channel through which customer communication is supposed to take place. One of the most important and useful channels of customer communication is that of emails.
Salesforce Inbox is a platform that provides high level of automation in the process of sending relevant emails by your sales representatives to your customers. This platform makes the best use of your normal email inboxes and ties them up the CRM system. The platform would make use of its artificial intelligence components and identify all the opportunities that are to be tapped. After tapping the opportunities, it helps you in building the most suitable emails for your customers (according to their likes and preferences) and sends them to the relevant customers, helping you save considerable amount of time.
Salesforce Inbox also helps you in lead management by periodically updating your sales pipeline and your activity logs. The system would identify the leads that are more responsive and would send them all the relevant emails that would bring them a step closer to being converted. It also helps the users in integrating with platforms like Gmail an Outlook to allow them using the customer and email-related data stored on those platforms on a centralise platform.
This platform is essentially included as a Sales Cloud add-on and can be used by users who have already subscribed to the same. The Salesforce Inbox cost you will have to incur if you want to avail its services would start from $25 per month for every user (billed on an annual basis).
Salesforce Essentials Pricing It is a common myth in the business CRM market that Salesforce is only suitable for medium and large enterprises. However, Salesforce Essentials breaks that myth as this platform is specifically designed for small and growing businesses.
Salesforce Essentials helps smaller and newer businesses in driving their sales as well as providing efficient services to their customers. This is an ideal combination of Sales Cloud and Service Cloud. You can use Sales Cloud in order to make the best use of enhanced and automated CRM features in order to make the most of your customer data in order to generate, score, qualify and nurture leads in an effective manner, helping your sales team to achieve their targets by closing more deals at a faster pace. On the other hand, the Service Cloud component of the platform would help you in making sure you provide efficient services to your customers and handle all their complaints, queries and confusions as quickly and effectively as possible.
As Salesforce Essentials is built majorly for the small and medium businesses, its interface, features and tools are incorporated in a relatively simplified manner so that the new businesses are able to use them adequately from beginning to end. Also, developers have developed the programs in a way that they will not take longer time in getting installed in an organisation and the implementation will not take much time.
Salesforce Essentials also enhances its services by connecting itself to the G suite of Google without the user having to pay for it for a period of three months. This would help the users in getting an access to their Gmail accounts and Google calendar through this platform. Ultimately, Salesforce Essentials save you from the tedious and complicate task of data entry and helps you save time and effort by providing high degree of automation and accuracy to the tasks performed by your sales team.
The Salesforce Cost varies according to the requirements of your organisation. You can choose to opt for Salesforce Sales Cloud Essentials, Salesforce Service Cloud Essentials or for both the versions.
Salesforce Sales Cloud Essentials
- This is the most basic version of Salesforce Essentials you can avail, which allows an access to not more than 10 users. This version provides you with highly automated services regarding effective management of the leads generated by your sales team, the contacts stored in your database, the accounts handled by your business organisation as well as the opportunities suitable for you to tap as soon as possible. It also helps the users efficiently integrate with their Gmail or Outlook accounts, with the platform being readily available on Salesforce mobile application.
Salesforce Service Cloud Essentials
- This is the most basic version of Salesforce Service Cloud you can avail if you are willing to use considerable automation in the services you provide and keeping a track of the same. This platform allows its users to manage the cases pertaining to every contact, customer or account handled by them in an effective manner. It reduces considerable amount of time spent by your team members in dealing with these cases by providing accuracy and automation to an array of tasks. Also, this version gives the user’s access to relevant Service Control Applications.
Salesforce Dialer Pricing As mentioned earlier, it is very important for a business organisation to communicate effectively with their customers as it is the customers who are the key sources of the firm’s revenue. There are several communication channels available to your sales team out of which it is critical to choose the most effective ones.
Though we live in a digital age and communication through emails and text messages is used across all platforms, telephonic communication is still irreplaceable. This is because this channel lies in the sweet spot, being less personal than face-to-face communication but more personal than emails and texts. Telephone conversations allow considerable personal touch for the customers you are catering to and the response is in real time.
Salesforce has exploited this communication channel to an efficient level through Salesforce Dialer. Dialer is a platform that facilitates effective and smooth communication between your sales team and your prospective as well as current customers. This platform facilitates the use of the customer data stored in your system in order to reach out to them and giving them relevant calls.
Owing to the high level of automation and customisation, the user can get in touch with their customers simply by clicking on their phone number. Salesforce Dialer also allows your sales team to view their call history, take important notes and add relevant details into the log while they are talking to the customers, all on a single centralised platform. It also offers features such as automatic call logging and voicemail drop that facilitate the tasks carried out by your team a lot faster. Ultimately, Salesforce Dialer would allow you to get in touch with your customers individually and offer them personalised services.
This platform is essentially a part of Salesforce Lightning Cloud. As a user, you will have to pay the Salesforce Dialer cost according to the manner in which you are willing to avail their services.
- With the most basic version of Salesforce Dialer, the users get to manage inbound calls effectively. The platform helps you in managing all your incoming calls and maintains receipts of the same. It also allows the usage of user-selected phone number and looks up the concerned caller’s records if there is a need to do so. Also, Salesforce Dialer gives updates and notifications to the users regarding missed calls and allows forwarding on incoming calls in real-time. It makes the communication with customers much easier and simpler by integrating native CRM with Dialer and allowing the users to put pre-recorded voicemail messages for the customers.
- This is a more advanced and customisable platform that allows the users the feature of native outbound dialing. It also offers you the services regarding monitoring of the calls you make and integrating your native CRM with Salesforce Dialer to facilitate quick and efficient communication with your customers. This platform helps you contact the concerned customer simply with the click of a button. You can also take important notes and keep updating the logs while talking to the customers, allowing you to multi-task. Salesforce Dialer Outbound helps you in taking care of your customers in a more personalised manner by adding your leads and contacts to the Dialer logs.
- This is the Salesforce Dialer package you can opt for if you prefer being charged by the minutes your sales team spends in talking to the customers by allowing shared minutes. If you choose this plan, you will be charged a total of $15 per month for your organisation for every 1,000 minutes of calls made.
Salesforce CMS Pricing Gone are the days when customers used to get encouraged to buy products or avail services pertaining to a business by looking at the community hoardings and billboards. As the field of digital marketing has evolved, there is an increased need for the business organisations to tend to their customers in a more personalised manner.
Salesforce Content Management System (CMS) is one of the latest additions by the software that helps your marketing team to build suitable content for your customers, choose the most suitable channel and carry out effective communication. This platform makes use of your customer database and analyses the likes and preferences of your present as well as potential customers by monitoring their behaviour an interaction with your business. This information would then serve as a base in helping you build personalised content for your customers and send it to them on the most appropriate channel.
Salesforce CMS has a multi-lingual approach to content building as it employs relevant translator tools that help you getting your message to your customers efficiently. It also has a simple interface that does not require complicate coding and the users can concentrate more on the content being built and sent to the relevant customers. Being a hybrid platform, CMS also provides a centralised platform for an array of activities performed by your sales team, resulting in faster completion of tasks.
As Salesforce is built with the core objective of providing personalised services to customers, it’s CMS services help in making the most of your customer database for the benefit of your customers. The system carries out a thorough scan of your database and ascertains specific likes and preferences of your customers. It would then notify you of the same and provide you with the most suitable templates to build content for them. You can then approach your customers at the right time with the right marketing messages, ultimately increases the chances of prospects getting converted and deals being closed.
Also, Salesforce CMS allows its users to add content to specific experiences by offering two tools – Commerce Page Designer and Experience Builder. This helps you in building experiences in a declarative manner and simply dragging your content components onto the concerned website or portal. As this service is a culmination of several Salesforce components, majority of which fall under the purview of Salesforce Community Cloud. Therefore, go through the pricing plans of all relevant Salesforce tools, platforms and add-ons before finalising your Salesforce CMS cost.
Salesforce Tableau Pricing Simply recording and storing customer data and information is not enough for any business enterprise. It is important to make sense of that data and drawing productive conclusions out of the same. You can only take important steps with regards to any department of your organisation after relevant business analytics are carried out.
Tableau is an automated platform that helps businesses carry out this complicated and responsible function of making analysis of business data. It helps you in understand the seemingly random and highly complicated data into simplified conclusions that is easier for the authorities to understand. It also provides objective feedback to the users that would show them the targets they have successfully achieved and the mistakes the team committed. This is highly beneficial for project managers in assessing the progress of any concerned project, allowing them to reinforce productive practices and correct mistakes committed in completing the project.
Salesforce has integrated with Tableau in order to provide their users a mix of a highly effective CRM platform and a highly reliable and accurate analytics platform. Salesforce Tableau gives users a centralised platform to assess their customer data by matching the same with the activities carried out by the sales team, pointing out the strengths and weaknesses of the marketing department as well as your organisation as a whole.
Salesforce Tableau has also increased the automation and accuracy with which users can handle their data and also receive productive insights regarding the same. This also leaves considerably less scope for error and speeds up the tasks performed by your marketing and sales team. Salesforce Tableau is suitable for businesses pertaining to any scale of operation and belonging to any sector of the industry. Along with Salesforce features such as Customer 360 and Einstein, you can make the most of latest technology and artificial intelligence in analysing your database in the most productive manner, helping you serve your customers exactly the way they want to be treated.
The Salesforce Tableau cost you will need to incur would depend on the version you choose for your business and the services you want to avail.
- This is the most basic version of Salesforce Tableau, having an easy-to-use interface and basic analytics functions. With already embedded content and highly interactive analytics visualisations on the dashboard, Tableau Viewer helps its users in creating and sharing custom views of the analytics for the team members. It also allows you to download the final analytical visualisations in the form of images in the format of your choice and receive all relevant data-related alerts in real time.
- This is a slightly more advanced version of the software that offers all the features present in Tableau Viewer. In addition to all these features, it also allows the users to create certain specific data-related alerts for their team pertaining to the tasks to be carried out by the department. It also allows you to make modifications in the existing business workbooks and visualisations in order to correct any previous mistake or to give a clear picture of the concerned analysis to your team. You can also explore data that already exists on any platform using ask data and use the same in making comparative analysis for your business. Also, the users can manage content available on the platform and certify relevant data sources by using Tableau Explorer.
- This is the most advanced version you can opt for when it comes to purchasing Salesforce Tableau. It has all the features present in its predecessor, along with allowing the users in creating new workbooks that are based on the pre-built Dashboard Starters. It also allows you to create and manage new data flows as well as to create and publish new data sources. This version provides a higher degree of customisation to its users, also allowing them to set relevant warnings pertaining to data quality and facilitating server administration.
Salesforce Financial Services Cloud Pricing Building healthy and productive relationships with your clients is very important to sustain and grow your business enterprise. Your clients are the major sources of your revenue and one small mistake or breach of trust can lead you in losing your clients in no time. Salesforce Financial Services Cloud is a platform specially designed to make you sure maintain healthy client relationships and make them last for years at a stretch.
This platform helps all the advisors in concentrating more on providing analytics and productive advices to their clients instead of spending considerable amount of time in gathering client information. It therefore helps the advisors to provide highly personalised services to their clients in a much faster and pro-active manner.
Salesforce Financial Services Cloud also helps you in putting important referrals into use by taking all relevant references from your clients and storing them in your respective Centres of Influence. This will ultimately help you in knowing your clients better and would give you access to the very important aspect of building productive networks in order to ensure the growth of your business.
Also, the users do not need to worry about the security of their data. Along with Financial Services Cloud, you will also avail services of Salesforce Shield that would ensure high security of your valuable data with tools that constantly monitor the access to your data and prevent any unauthorised access of the same. Financial Services Cloud will also give you an exclusive access to services such as Field Audit Trail, Platform Encryption and Event Monitoring that would further make sure your data is highly secure.
Salesforce Financial Services Cloud cost is based on the version you choose to buy for your business and the services out of all three versions you wish to avail.
- This version would provide you with all the basic features of Financial Services Cloud such as access to role-base Console Applications. Being suitable for both B2B and B2C models of data management, this version also helps you in managing all your financial accounts and rollups in an automated and secure manner. You can also avail all the essential need-based referrals through this platform, allowing you to take care of your clients in a better way.
- This is a more advanced version providing all the services that come with the Professional Edition. However, the most important service provided by this version is that of building action plans. The users can build all their action plans based on their clients in order to approach them and provide them appropriate services. It also allows you to tailor your services according to specific needs and preferences of your clients, helping you build better relationships with them.
- This is the most advanced and productive version of Salesforce Financial Services Cloud a user can opt for as it has all the features present in the previous two versions. In addition to these features, this version comes with round-the-clock support and configuration services that would facilitate you in getting all the necessary help whenever you get stuck and getting productive remedies. It is also the most customisable version that would let the users provide highly personalised services to their clients.
Salesforce Health Cloud Pricing Salesforce Health Cloud is a platform that incorporates the system of CRM in the health sector. This is a platform built for medical institutions in keeping an efficient record of their patients use the same in an effective manner.
This platform helps the users in maintaining personal relationships with the patients by knowing them better through their records and providing those specialised services which is very essential when it comes to the health sector. Salesforce Health Cloud helps you in scanning Electronic medical Records (EMRs), wearable as well as relevant medical devices in integrating the profile of an individual patient.
This platform also allows patients to view all the care plans provided and recommended by their medical institutions and connect with the concerned health providers for clearing any queries or confusions regarding the same. It also allows the patients to fill forms in advance from any place before physically visiting the medical experts, saving them time on venue. Salesforce Health Cloud helps the institutions in providing quick and reliable services to their patients based on their requirements and using their database to provide efficient healthcare services on the go.
Salesforce Health Cloud cost is divided into the two versions in which its services are provided to the users – Enterprise and Unlimited.
- This is the version of Salesforce Health Cloud that would allow the users in building and maintaining efficient clinical as well as insurance data models. The platform also comes with a health timeline that would help you in taking better care of your patients along with the use of adequate social determinants for every individual case. Also, this version allows the users in undertaking effective referral management that has always proven to be useful in the field of medical services. With a wholesome approach to providing healthcare services, the Enterprise version helps the users in effective program management for every patient as well.
- This is an advanced version of Salesforce Health Cloud that provides the users with all the features present in the previous Enterprise version. Along with these features, this version also gives an access to developer-pro sandbox to their users without having to pay extra for the same. This version also allows more users to be signed up and allows them to avail higher level of customisation. This leads to them being able to provide more personalised services to their patients and making sure that all their needs are fulfilled well on time.
Salesforce Government Cloud Pricing Salesforce Government Cloud is the platform built as a part of the multi-tenant public cloud infrastructure essentially designed for the use of the customers of federal, state and local Government. The platform can also be used by Government contractors as well as Federally Funded Research and Development Centres (FFRDC).
Salesforce Government is a Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) that offers an array of Salesforce services such as Force.com, Service Cloud, Chatter, Sales Cloud etc. It also offers enhanced and automated analytical services via Analytical Cloud along with reliable and authentic infrastructure built to support all these activities.
This platform of Salesforce is designed specifically to fulfil the needs of Government agencies and help them carry out their workflow in an automated and efficient manner. Just like any business organisation, Salesforce Government Cloud helps Public agencies in completing their tasks and carrying out their activities in a faster and more accurate manner. It also provides various productive management solutions and modernised services in order to increase the efficiency of the operations performed by the federal government, government contractors, the defence department, local, state and city government bodies. Apart from these services, this platform also helps these Government bodies in securing their data that is highly confidential in nature.
One of the biggest advantages of Salesforce Government Cloud is that it makes Government entities make the best use of latest technologies in achieving their mission. It helps these bodies in making the best use of the resources available to them, which will ultimately be for the betterment of their people. It also helps the Federal Government by providing solutions that are approved by FedRAMP that allow them in rationalising their workflows, increasing the efficiency of operations and helping them achieve their goals and missions making the best use of technology available in the market.
There are varied plans available for the purchase of Salesforce Government Cloud depending on the need for your organisation. If the tasks you are carrying out are simple and there is minimum need for customisation, you can opt for the basic version. On the other hand, if you need to take care of highly complicated and specific Government tasks, it is advisable to opt for more advanced versions of the platform. The Salesforce Government Cloud cost would depend on the quote you request your developer to consider and get back to you with the most suitable deal.
Salesforce Philanthropy Cloud Pricing As the name suggests, Salesforce Philanthropy Cloud is a platform essentially handled by Salesforce.org, the part of Salesforce that deals with using the company’s technologies in providing for the non-profit organisations, educational institutions and other similar entities working for the welfare of community.
This platform used the latest technology in helping people, knowledge, data as well as relevant institutions fulfil their core objectives and mission. Salesforce Philanthropy Cloud is essentially built for two entities – business enterprises and non-profit organisations. It can be used by businesses in order to encourage their employees in taking part in philanthropic activities and spreading awareness amongst your team regarding working for the common welfare. On the other hand, the platform can be used by non-profit organisations in managing their database regarding the donors and volunteers working for the institution. In both these situations, Philanthropic Cloud helps people carry out certain specific activities concerned with the welfare of the community by employing enhanced management, knowledge, assessment and processing tools.
It is important to note that unlike majority of Salesforce platforms, tools and add-ons, you do not need to be using Salesforce CRM in order to avail Salesforce Philanthropic Cloud. It is to be considered an independent platform that can be accessed by anyone wanting to subscribe to its services. However, there is no free trial available for this platform and you will have to purchase the program to implement the same in your organisation. In order to ascertain the Salesforce Philanthropy cost, you will have to request a suitable quote from the developer according to the services you need to avail and the requirements of your organisation. Needless to say, opt for limited services if your tasks are simpler and go for the ones offering higher customisation if the tasks involved are complicated.
Salesforce Blockchain Pricing Blockchain is essentially a technology, also known as Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) that is dedicated towards making the history pertaining to any digital asset impossible to be modified and makes the same transparent to all the relevant users by employing effective decentralisation and cryptographic hashing.
One of the most basic examples of Blockchain technology is a Google Document. When you create and share a Google Document with varied users, you are not copying or transferring the data, but distributing it. This activity allows everyone you sent the document to an access to the same, thereby creating a decentralised chain of distribution.
Salesforce has effectively incorporated this blockchain technology in its platforms, with SalesforceBlockchain being readily incorporated in its Customer 360 Platform. This allows businesses to build suitable blockchain networks, relevant data as well as applications that can be built with or without the use of complicated coding. This platform also allows businesses to trust other enterprises and their customers regarding the security of sensitive data stored in their system. If you purchase SalesforceBlockchain, you can be assures that your data is saved into the system cryptographically which makes unauthorised access extremely difficult. Also, your data would be stored in similar copies across several platforms and would be updated only once network verifies the changes you want to make.
In order to ascertain SalesforceBlockchain cost, you will have to refer to the cost of Salesforce Customer 360 and the services it provides according to the concerned versions and packages as SalesforceBlockchain is already incorporated in Salesforce Customer 360. It is always advisable to go through all the pricing models, the services each platform and tool provides and the versions available for the concerned users before approaching your developer for the most suitable quote. Always be smart in purchasing these products and allocate your precious business budget strictly according to the business requirements.