To start with, Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Pardot are two different cloud system services offered by the Salesforce platform. Pardot 2018 is a part of Salesforce Sales Cloud. Salesforce Market Cloud is a separate cloud for handling the marketing of an organization’s products and services. This is the basic difference between both.
We will first have to understand the underlying concept of both Marketing cloud and Sales Cloud (Parent cloud of Pardot). So that we can make a clear comparison between both the cloud services of the Salesforce CRM platform.
Listed below are some Salesforce Marketing Cloud considerations and benefits:
- Marketing Cloud is scalable to support extensive marketing activity in organizations.
- Merges email and mobile marketing.
- Delivers a dashboard to track you online advertising spend and effectiveness.
- Delivers extensive reports and analytics.
- Embeds social listening across all main social media platforms.
- Driven by your defined customer Journeys to manage effective consumer campaigns.
- Marketing Cloud is best utilized by teams with extensive marketing expertise. As it requires significant configuration and customization to deploy and also manage omni channel consumer campaigns.
- Comparing the features of Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Pardot
The following are the listed features of Marketing Cloud built on Salesforce CRM Platform and Pardot .It is a part of Sales Cloud developed on Salesforce platform.
Features of Pardot Cloud
- Email marketing.
- Lead nurturing.
- Sales intelligence.
- CRM integration.
- Lead management.
- Social media marketing.
- ROI reporting.
Features of Marketing Cloud
- Journey Builder.
- Email Marketing.
- Mobile Marketing.
- Social Media Marketing.
- Web Personalization.
- Predictive Intelligence.
- Content and Messaging.
Customer Data Platform.
Benefits of Marketing and Pardot Cloud
- Planning, personalization, and optimization of the customer journey.
- Advancing more and relevant information about the clients.
- Easy plotting of your customer journeys on a one-a-one basis journeys across multiple channels, devices, and customer lifecycle stages.
- Generation of positive experiences for the customers and moving them forward in their journeys.
- Analyzing and assessing the impact of every customer interaction so as to determine strengths and flaws in the followed processes.
- Optimizing the strategies and other methods in real time.
- Keeping a track of Your Online Marketing Campaigns
- Monitoring the Web Traffic and Generation of Promising Leads
- Creation of the Landing Pages
- Utilizing the Email Marketing
- Nurturing the Leads
- Although, cloud marketing and sales push all the data through the sales cloud but have very different functionalities. The answer to which cloud is right for you lies in the main aim of your business enterprise If your motive is to nurture a lead to a certain level and pass it off to the concern team. Then Salesforce Pardot Marketing Automation is right for you. But if one-to-one engagement is your primary concern which contains social media and digital platform interactions then go for Salesforce CRM Marketing Cloud.
- Pardot is considered the best choice for the small-medium sized company or any non-profit with a decent lead/prospect volume. If you want to increase conversions through lead scoring, nurturing of leads then opting for Pardot Cloud is apt. Whereas, if you have many number of email subscribers, and some certain features around list management and text message integration.Then Pardot would probably not do justice to your business and Salesforce Marketing Cloud would be an excellent choice..