Taskworld is a platform where all tasks are on one screen. All information and changes to a task are logged and users can get notified by email. All communications regarding a task or project are easily found by members and stored on the cloud. Once closed they are archived and still available. Taskworld sends an email snapshot of tasks sorted into different categories to make it easy to focus on key tasks. Taskworld measures performance based on time completion rates and qualitative five -star rating upon completion of tasks. Evaluate and get evaluated by your co-workers. Provide feedback upon the closure of every task in order to enable team members to continuously improve their skills
Organized your Task
Spend less time doing work and more time getting things done
Real time update
See up to the minute changes on all your tasks
Keep all documents, dates, and conversations in one place
1.PROJECT MANAGEMENT: Create complex web-based projects consisting of single tasks. Keep all task-related information like target dates, comments and documents in one location. Monitor all movements and keep an eye on your colleagues’ performance with metrics.
Assign tasks to your team within a project and know who is responsible for what.
Assign and update custom permission levels to ensure the right people see the right parts of the project
Get data on what worked and what didn’t and make improvements on future tasks and projects.
2.COLLABORATION: Create a strong team environment with this single online app. Make teamwork simple, accessible and transparent for all members. Ensure that everyone involved is on the same page.
Greater team collaboration:
Interact and communicate with your colleagues via comment or message.
Improving team performance:
Provide feedback upon closure of every task to motivate your colleagues and drive continuous improvement.
Comment or give feedback via email instantaneously.
3.PERSONALIZE YOUR PROFILE: Use your profile to create professional connections with colleagues. Inform them of your location, experiences, qualifications, education and more.
4.PERFORMANCE: The many things is used here to measures your performance. Graphs, Charts, Project summery, Rating etc. will help user to check their performances.
Get an overview:
The metrics dashboard provides an overview of what you are involved in, what’s most urgent and when it’s due. Task details are conveyed here so you never feel lost.
Interpret metrics & data:
Generate charts and graphs to analyze your performance and efficiency, as well as that of your colleagues. Determine top performers based on ratings and completion scores to learn who best
to assign key tasks.
Track project progress:
Project summary and metrics allow you to see how far you’ve come, what still needs to be done, and how others contributed to the project.
5. CREATE COMPREHENSIVE REPORTS BASED ON QUANTIFIABLE PERFORMANCE METRICS.
6. USE THE ADVANCED SEARCH BOX TO FIND TASKS USING KEYWORDS OR TASK REFERENCES
7. MARK TASKS AS YOUR FAVORITES SO YOU NEVER LOSE TRACK OF THEM
8. MARK TASKS AS CRITICAL TO ENSURE THEY ARE COMPLETED ON TIME AND NOT IGNORED.
9. DRAG AND DROP DOCUMENTS FROM YOUR DROPBOX OR GOOGLE DRIVE.
Create new project:
Projects are a great way to categorize your Tasks. A Project can encompass many people and many tasks to achieve one goal. Manage tasks related to one another under a single title.
1. Click Create New Project on the left navigation bar.
1.In the window that appears, enter the project’s name, description, start date and target date.
2. Add colleagues as Project Participants in the Participants section. Enter the name or email address of the colleague you’d like to add and click on their profile when it appears. You must be colleagues before you may add them as a participant.
3. Modify project permissions and notifications per participant.
4. Click Save in the bottom right of the window.
2.Active Projects: This will display feed of all projects you are involved in that are currently active.
1. Click on Active Projects on the left navigation panel
2. This tab shows you the feed of all projects you are involved in that are currently active.
3. Project Permission Levels
You can set your project’s permission level on the bottom of the Create Project window. The permission levels are as follows:
1. Admin Rights – By selecting this permission, participants are allowed to edit project properties.
2. Add Project Participant – By selecting this permission, participants are allowed to add project
3.Viewing Rights – Select All if you allow the participants to view all tasks within the project or select Assigned/Following to allow the project participants to view only the tasks they assigned or follow.
4.Update Rights – Select All if you give the participants right to update all tasks within the project or select Assigned/Following to give the project participants right to update only the tasks they assigned or follow.
5.Project Notifications – By selecting this permission, participants will receive project notifications and emails.
6.Task Notifications – Select All to allow participants to receive notifications or emails when tasks in the project are updated. Select Assigned/Following to allow participant to receive notifications and emails when there is update on the tasks they are assigned or follow.
Points of Project Management solved by Taskworld
(1) Organization- All tasks on one screen
(2) Accountability- All information and changes to task are logged and users can get notified by Email
(3) Consolidation- All communications regarding a task or project are easily found by members and stored on the cloud. Once closed they are archived and still available.
(4) Follow up – Taskworld sends an email snapshots of task sorted into different categories to make it easy to focus on key tasks.
(5) Evaluation – Taskworld measures performance based on time completion rates and a qualitative five-star rating upon completion of tasks.
(6) Visibility – Evaluate and get evaluated by your co-workers
(7) Feedback – provide feedback upon the closure of every task in order to enable team members to continuously improve their skills.