While you may be seeking to make the most out of the salesforce platform, integrating a few most suitable tools to optimize the use of it; improving productivity. Salesforce integration with jitterbit Cloud Data Loader could prove to be a suitable effort towards giving things a better direction. It is probably one of the most powerful data migration tools that can make the entire system robust than ever.
Jitterbit Cloud Data Loader is available for Mac and windows; it quickly and very easily automates the export and import of salesforce Data. Also, it is the only migration tool that provides native support to the different editions of Salesforce including professional and Group.
It is probably the best platform to rely upon for ease of use, lightning-fast performance and seamless up-gradation of the path that leads to enterprise product while you may be seeking complex integrations for future. Everything is known to function from a single platform which subsequently means that you can quickly scale to meet up your integration needs.
Why do you require cloud-based third party data loaders?
When database management, creation or updating data is considered, the overall process tends to turn out to be quite expensive, boring and time-consuming as per the traditional approach. With multi-user interface and other technological advancements, you get the opportunity to complete tasks with the utmost speed. With these amazing tools, database maintenance becomes much easier than your expectations.
Salesforce is a user-friendly, robust CRM system that can deal only with internal databases. However, when you’re required to manipulate internal databases with Salesforce, it may be crucial to integrate it with various suitable tools. When you’re planning to integrate Jitterbit with Salesforce, there are two major solutions you may focus on:
1. You will have to develop a custom data-loader using scratch.
2. You may need a pre-built data migration tool.
When these two factors are clubbed together, the importance of database maintenance for breaking or making an organization is highlighted. Since most of the custom data loaders aren’t user-friendly and that is probably why organizations don’t prefer using them. This reason is big enough to understand why you need to switch to Salesforce in the first place. In that case, third-party tools emerge as the top priority for the job. Jitterbit is undeniably one of the most frequently used applications for database integration.
How to integrate Jitterbit with Salesforce?
Integrating Jitterbit and Salesforce could be absolutely easy when completed as per the steps mentioned here. It will not require you to use heavy codes and gets things done perfectly with the least hassle.
1. Firstly, you need to download Jitterbit from AppExchange. Search and download Jitterbit Data Loader from AppExchange. The app can also be downloaded directly from the Jitterbit website.
2. Once you’ve downloaded the application, install it and also build and map the database. Further, create an account with the Jitterbit app so that you can start using it. The application is although free to download, you will have to spend some amount on creating an account.
3. Next, login using your account details and quickly download the jitter it Data Loader. This open-source application is known to be available for Mac OS and Windows.
4. Install and run the application. You will have to enter several important credentials in order to connect with the required databases. Also, make sure that you configure the applications to easily connect with external databases when needed.
5. Further, you need to map external databases and Salesforce with a point-click operation.
Some considerable features of Jitterbit Data Loader
While you may be seeking to execute Salesforce integration with Jitterbit, it would be worthy to make out the varied features it offers. The free tag that comes along Jitterbit often creates an illusion for the users who then consider it to be useless. However, none of it is true. Jitterbit data loader comes with plenty of features. The most important ones have been listed below:
1. It is a graphical wizard that works with simple point-and-click operations.
2. You can easily insert, update, and delete queries within databases that consist of bulks of loads.
3. The operations are known to be quickly automated with rescue facilities and customized schedules.
4. It allows connectivity with almost all types of databases including OBDC and JDBC connections.
5. With Group and Professional Editions, it becomes possible to connect to all account types.
6. Jitterbit also avails an automatic backup feature that is accessible through paid accounts.
7. Using Jitterbit data loader makes it easy to administer operations like logs, queues, history, etc.
8. It comes along advanced mapping features that aid connectivity toexternal databases and connects you automatically to database fieldsthat may be similar.
9. It also extends support for various large third-party integration APIs.
You can access all basic Jitterbit features for free while the advanced features require you to get a paid account for advanced features. Since this is one of the most powerful integration platforms, it is suggestible that you practice working with the free version first. Once you settle handling everything perfectly, you can immediately switch to the paid version.
Various Jitterbit Pricing and Editions
Jitterbit Data Loading tool comes free of charge along with various interesting features. However, the advanced features with it may require you to spend a considerable amount on account creation. Listed below are a few important differences between the free and paid version, you should know:
1. The free version of Jitterbit supports all types of database files and offers connectivity with JDBC and ODBC. Along with all the tools and features available for free, Jitterbit integration platform provides automated data migration among Salesforce CRMs; it allows mapping external databases to various Salesforces database tables.
2. Jitterbit free version comes along a basic operation wizard. PaidJitterbit integration platform comes along an in-built tester, workflow designer, advanced scripting features, advanced database manipulation features, and large library support.
3. While the free version has Administrator consoles only, the paid integration platform also offers Project Manager and Separate User.
4. The most significant difference between both the versions is that the free versions can be deployed single instance only through an on-premise computer.
With the above-mentioned details, you can integrate Jitterbit with Salesforce very easily and seek perfect decision-making for your organization.